This series of prints were created by capturing the editing timelines of the five movements of wash choose peel chop rinse. These images depict time as a static artifact of the musical composition process. Each slice of the simulated video frames correspond on a one-to-one basis with audible changes in the rhythmically edited video art work. In the process of making these images, the artist acts as a human agent of the video rendering codec. Each slice is selected by hand to become part of the final image composite.
- Website Currently Undergoing Maintenance
- Music News Austria Interview
- Walking like a crab, seeing like a chameleon
- Hyperkubismus: eine Einführung
- Faces of N.
- Faces of N. at Radialsystem V
- KiKK 2013 Snapshot
- Faces of N. Sneak Preview at CAKE Studio
- Prelude to Faces of N. Video of the Day on Rolling Stone Italy Website
- Sync Relationships Visualized